Maui Real Estate Resource for all Maui real estate. Find information on Wailea Maui real estate, Kihei Maui condominiums and homes.Serch Upcountry Maui in Kula, Pukalani, Haiku and on Maui's Northshore. With over 39 years on Maui,18 years Maui Realtor. I have the experience to help you find that perfect Maui Condo, or Home. I work in Wailea and live on the Northshore of Maui.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Haiku Maui Real Estate

Haiku Maui Real Estate

I just closed 8-acres of prime land in Haiku Maui.  This Haiku property closed at $425,000 which was a screaming deal.  There are other properties in Haiku with home.


To search Haiku Maui real estate you can click on this link.  Up country Maui has been my home for 40 years, so give me a call for real estate in Kula, Haiku, Paia, Pukalani and Spreckelsville.  If your looking at selling give me a call to talk about marketing your home.

Aloha,


Steven Nickens R(S), GRI, ABR
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
161 Wailea Ike, Pl Suite 103-C
Wailea, Maui, Hi 96753
www.nickensmaui.com
Cell: 808-280-2208
Email nickens@maui.net

No comments: